From one side of the camp there’s a mountainous range and the Circum Railway, from the other – Lake Baikal. The camp is stretching along the shore for 800 m. Train station “Ulanovo” is situated in the very center of the tourist camp.
There are 2 main ways to get to “Khvoinaya” camp: by train or by boat from Irkutsk.
Facilities of Khvoinaya Camp:
- 6 rooms: 1 quard, 2 triples and 4 twins
- Wash-stand and bathroom facilities are outside
- Dining room
- Color TV & VCR in the hall
- Russian banya (steam sauna)
- Electricity is provided by a power generator from 7pm till 11pm.