One day tour with snow mobiles through the Pristine Taiga Forests
Period: December – March
Route: Listvyanka Village → Black Valley → Listvyanka Village
- Arrival to the snowmobile camp in Listvyanka
- Acquaintance with instructors, briefing about safety rules and discussion of the program
- Beginning of the tour. At first, the route runs along the Taiga forest path through Krestovaya Valley.
Krestovaya Valley is the biggest open part of Listvyanka Village. River of the same name "Krestovaya" is crossing the valley on its way to Baikal.
Krestovaya Valley is characterized by a great variety of landscapes: forest, river, swampy areas, haylands and a lot of mountainous slopes… Nature like in a fairytale and fresh frosty air will only add positive emotions to your trip.
- The point of today’s destination is a mountainous pass called "Black". Crossing the “Black” pass is a real challenge and a perfect opportunity to try the off-road passing abilities of snow-mobiles.
- Stops en route for photos.
- Upon arrival to the Black Pass the guests can make a halt for lunch and walk in the surrounding countryside.
- Trip back to Listvyanka Village. The way back might be arranged along the same route or along the ice of Baikal (depending on weather conditions).
- Arrival to Listvyanka village at round 16:30 p.m. End of the tour
Clients should have warm cloths (hat, coat, trousers, socks, mittens, thermo-underwear and shoes, which do not skid) and should be ready (psychologically-ready) to stay in the cold for 6-7 hours.
Snowmobile Arctic Cat Bearcat 750 – a snowmobile of enhanced off-road passing ability, which is well-suitable for long-distance trips.
250 Euro for 1 snowmobile (1 or 2 passengers)
- rent of 1 snowmobile
- services of instructor, who follows the clients on the 2nd snowmobile
- rent of equipment
Price does not include:
- transfer to/from Listvyanka
- lunch (from 15 Euro per person)