Enjoying a quiet hillside location in Listvyanka, this pine chalet hotel offers views of Lake Baikal and the snow-topped Khamar-Daban Mountains. It features country-style rooms and a traditional Russian sauna.
Baikal Terema’s rooms combine rustic wooden décor with modern amenities, such as a TV and telephone. The bathrooms feature heated flooring and toiletries.
Hearty Russian and Siberian cuisine is served at Baikalskye’s restaurant, and a light breakfast is provided each morning.
To relax, guests can use the sauna or enjoy a cup of Siberian herbal tea in the cosy fireplace lounge. Water sports equipment can be hired at the hotel and used at Lake Baikal, a 10-minute walk away.
The city of Irkutsk is a 45-minute drive from Terema. Free private parking is provided.
Hotel Rooms: 18
Hotel amenities include:
- 18 comfortable guestrooms: 14 twins and 4 doubles
- Each room features private shower cabin and a toilet
- Hotel is opened all year-round
- Russian bayna (steam sauna)
- Lounge with a fireplace and comfortable chairs
- Safety deposit box
- Souvenirs available at the front desk
- Secured parking place